Providing Gospel centered, spiritually mature mentoring and pastoral care to the body of Christ.
To lead others to spiritual and emotional maturity as we follow Christ.
"28 COME TO ME, ALL WHO LABOR AND ARE HEAVY LADEN, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST. 29 TAKE MY YOKE UPON YOU, AND LEARN FROM ME, FOR I AM GENTLE AND LOWLY IN HEART, AND YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. 30 FOR MY YOKE IS EASY, AND MY BURDEN IS LIGHT. - MATTHEW 11:28-30”
IT IS OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY; GOD MEETS YOU WHERE YOU ARE.
At Trailside, the Care Ministry is focused on five points in mentorship:
- Faith, our spiritual well being
- Mental Health, our emotional well being
- Physical Health, our physical well being
- Education, our intellectual aspects
- Community, our social aspects
We aim to focus on these five points through the following means:
- Intercession and Prayer through the [Prayer Team] (relaunching June 2nd)
- Individual spiritual mentoring with our Care Pastor Marcus Jones and referrals to Licensced Therapists as needed
- Facilitating community through Community Groups
- Caring for physical needs via our outreach ministries ([see 3rd Saturday]), meal trains, phone calls, and benevolence
- Education through classes such as Emotionally Healthy Discipleship
If you are interested in a mentoring appointment, please click the "Request Appointment" button above. If you have a care request, such as to request a meal train for a family member or friend, to report a family member or friend's illness you'd like prayed over, or otherwise, feel free to e-mail Pastor Marcus at Marcus@Trailside.church or Prayer@Trailside.church.